DeskTop Publishing services
for your next InDesign translation project
Years of InDesign know-how
– combined with our proofing tool gives you all the advantages
DTP for Translation & Localization
The DTP Express team ensures that your content & layout is mapped correctly across multiple languages.
When translating InDesign content like manuals, catalogues, annual reports or any other type of documents, you will need to adapt the layout of the translated document to ensure the content and images are visible and positioned correctly in the new target language, and complying with target language standards and your corporate layout guidelines.
DTP service for your InDesign translation jobs includes the following standard services:
- Prepare source document
- Adapt translated target document layout
- Review & approval process of the target document
- DTP content & layout adjustments
- Adapt source document to follow layout guidelines
- Extract source text from illustrations for translation, and re-fit translation into target illustrations
Prepare source document: 1,0 EUR /page
Adapt target document: 3,0 EUR /page /language
Try our service
Try our service at half price for the first project, max 100 pages
We will be happy to discuss process details or make an cost estimate for your project
DTPexpress@frontlab.com or +45 46 98 07 27
Online In-layout proofing included in all DTP express services
Reduce your turnaround time and production cost when working with InDesign documents.
Tired of correcting the same mistakes again and again? – Track changes on the segment level for easy update of the underlying translation memory.
- No more PDF’s – 100% cloud based
- Your document delivered online for your approval
- No knowledge of InDesign is required
- Make your text adjustments directly from the browser and give the DTP team instructions for any layout changes required
- Generate new 100% correct previews on-demand